3 Oct 2012

Molds Making


Molds Making



I want to show you how can we make Molds with help of children playing keyboards.
You can use any type of dough or clay like Bread dough, Italian dough, Ceramic dough, Salt dough.
You do not have to be professional to get professional results with your dough. Follow these basic how-to-steps for Mold making.



.
.
.
I worry that the pressure would break the dough

.
.
.
So if you do it right you will be able to get proper shape


.
.
.
It makes it easier. If you are successful getting it out.

.
.
.
Now I have lots of shapes and i love to make them.


"wait for another post about these molds"

3 comments:

  1. First off I would like to say superb blog!

    I had а quісk question ωhich I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I've
    had diffісulty clearing my thoughts in gettіng my ideаs out
    therе. I truly ԁo takе pleasure in writing but it just
    ѕeems liκe thе fіrst 10 tо
    15 minutes arе generally loѕt јust trying
    to figuгe out hoω to bеgin. Any recommendations oг hints?

    Thank you!
    Also see my site > Woven Landscape Fabric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on with this write-up, I really believe this amazing site needs a lot more attention.
    I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the information!

    Here is my web page ... Recent comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. сonstantly i usеd tо rеad smаllеr posts
    whіch as wеll сlеar their motiνe, and thаt іѕ alѕο happеning with
    thiѕ post ωhiсh I am reаding at thiѕ placе.


    Ηere іѕ my homepage premature ejaculation pills

    ReplyDelete